Total Media Solutions is a publisher-first tech company. We’re here to make publishers’ lives easier. With our own proprietary sTag technology, we help publishers easily and flexibly manage their adtech complexity. While ensuring they are managing their ongoing digital business with the highest possible quality.
Quality, in its widest aspect, is a major pain point for publishers, and for any company that manages digital assets. Based on our vast experience we are developing a first of its kind SaaS platform in the digital quality space.
TMS is looking for a Product Manager for this exciting new product in the digital quality space, who can dive head first into the product and work closely with development and the wider business throughout the lifecycle.
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans
- Collaborate closely with development, marketing, sales and management teams teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organization
- 3 years plus experience in product management
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Experience with product management methodologies and tools
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong verbal communication skills
- High level of technical acumen
- Experience with working with developers (in-house and outsourced)
- Experience building products for digital publishers (nice to have)
** Please submit CVs in English only