Director of Partner Development
Total Media Solutions is hiring a Director of Partner Development:
Do you have a passion for digital media and a solid background in Partner Management with leadership experience, a business mind and want to build your career? Well now, this is your chance to be part of us and become a Rock Star! Total Media Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic, smart driven individual who can help us deliver our exemplary service to our clients, evangelize the power of Publisher Revenue Management (PRM) and Value Added User Experiencer (VAUX) for publishers and help them activate it.
As the Head of the Partner Development team, you will be tasked with leading, growing, and strategizing with a successful team of Partner development and Yield management professionals to increase monthly revenue (MRR) footprint within existing accounts.
- Working with the sales team to assist with presales and upsales.
- Reporting back to the business on key performance KPIs and helping build and maintain the Business Plan for existing accounts.
- Ideation and project management to create and manage tools to help internally or clients.
- Collaboration on company-wide projects and initiatives.
- 3+ years of experience with managing a team of 4+ members
- 6+ years of experience with SellSide Advertising technologies (intimate knowledge of following TLA’s: SSP, DMP, RTB).
- Experience coaching, training, and growing highly successful Customer Success/Partner Development teams to reach business objectives and sustain a high bar of quality customer satisfaction.
- Good friends with GAM (platform FKA DFP) and BFFs with Google AdX
- Understand RPM, eCPM, Viewability.
- Experience with all flavours of Programmatic: Programmatic Guaranteed, Preferred Deals, Private Auctions, Open Auction and Header Bidding.
- Understanding of Publisher Revenue Optimization.
- High level of Analytical Skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships across a number of different business units within an organization.
- Owning the Business Plan for existing Accounts
- Ability to interpret and communicate both qualitatively and quantitatively.
- Ability to communicate clearly, professionally, and passionately, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability and desire to survive and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven business environment prone to continuous flux.
- Ability to quickly learn and master new tools.
- Excellent organization skills and comfortable with multi-tasking under a high-pressured environment prone to flux.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent analytical skills.
Nice to Have
- BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience, in a similar discipline
- Understanding of publishers
- Prior experience translating business requirements and objectives to be enabled by technology solutions
- Prior experience working collaboratively and prioritizing accordingly with many stakeholders in a team environment, in which priority and resource trade-offs are often necessary
- English Mother Tongue Level (required)
- Any other European language (nice to have)
- Hebrew skills (nice to have)
For more information about the position or to send your CV for consideration, please contact Aviad at