Marketing Manager – May 2021
Total Media Solutions is seeking an experienced, passionate, and creative Marketing Manager to join our team.
The ideal candidate has 3-5 years of experience in B2B marketing (AdTech experience a plus), is highly organized and agile. Experience with sales support, content and campaign development and management, and owning a marketing automation platform are assets.
You should be an effective communicator, collaborative in nature, and an out-of-the-box thinker. The Marketing Manager reports to the VP Marketing, but works closely across all departments, especially sales.
- Own the development and maintenance of sales materials (one pagers, sales decks, case studies, emails)
- Plan, manage and produce online & offline events from concept to execution
- Manage the website (WordPress experience an asset)
- Lead the content development and engagement across social channels
- Lead the content development process from ideation, brief to execution, develop and manage a content calendar and content index including blog posts, webinars, eBooks, etc.
- Support the marketing automation journey (HubSpot experience an asset)
- Provide hands-on end-to-end management of integrated marketing campaigns to increase engagement and drive leads from conception to creative briefs, creative development, planning, execution, and reporting.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams
- 3-5 years experience in B2B marketing roles (a bonus if it was marketing to publishers, double score if it was in AdTech)
- Highly motivated, results-driven forward thinker, who enjoys marketing and sales operations fundamentals. The ideal candidate will learn fast, react in real-time, and move with agility to respond to changing conditions, bringing both marketing and sales teams along on our transformational journey.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce and marketing automation tools (such as Hubspot)
- Ability to own the entire road-map and think strategically as well as being a tactical executor (marketing initiatives, as well as event management)
- Ability to own reporting and analyze and optimize ROI on an ongoing basis
- Self-starter – ability to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Multi-tasker with the ability to meet tight deadlines and maintain quality of work
- Excellent writing skills with an ability to simplify messaging and to tell a compelling and engaging story (Native English – a must)
- Excellent organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively
- Travel required as needed (post- Corona)
For more information about the position or to send your CV for consideration, please contact Naomi Rabbie at [email protected]