Google has released Outcome Based Buying in Display & Video 360, a dynamic new feature which enables advertisers to pay for clicks while simultaneously optimizing for CPA. Previously, advertisers were limited to only purchasing inventory on a cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) basis.
Advertisers should take note that Outcome Based Buying does not presently support the following:
- Impression based budgets, non-invoiceable CPM fees or percentage of media fees
- Attribution models for impressions
- Average CPM constraints
- Creatives hosted outside of the Display & Video 360 or Google Campaign Manager platforms
- Any Video, TrueView, or Native Inventory
- Third party viewability targeting is also not supported on Outcome Based Buying
If you would like to begin using Outcome Based Buying in Display & Video 360, we can help you set-up everything to get started.
At present, Outcome Based Buying is available for all display campaigns enabled with a post-click conversion goal.
For more information, please contact us on the form below.