Sales Manager EMEA
Total Media is searching for a successful Sales Manager for EMEA.
Total Media is a yield management solutions provider offering ad technologies, monetization and value added services to online publishers worldwide.
With over 10 years of experience specializing in digital ad serving and monetization, Total Media delivers first-rate display and video programmatic solutions that address the modern programmatic complexities facing online publishers today.
Additionally, Total Media is the premium provider of leading Buy Side AdTech stack and programmatic media buying platforms.
Sales of company’s products and services to online publishers and advertisers/agencies.
- Manage independently the entire sales cycle including lead sourcing, follow-up and closing.
- In-depth understanding of digital ecosystem, display and mobile advertising (demand and supply side)
- Generate and qualify leads
- Schedule and execute sales calls and meetings with prospective online publishers/advertisers
- Develop and present sales proposals
- Create business opportunities with quality demand partners and manage relationship with them
- Present and negotiate sales contracts
- Conduct product presentations
- Maintain sales activity records and prepare sales reports through Total Media’s CRM system
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Perform quality checks on product and service delivery
- Monitor and report on sales activities for management
- Participate in sales events
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
Desired Key Skills/Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in sales and business development in EMEA in digital media market (Adtech, display, video and mobile)
- Understanding of programmatic buying and selling
- Strong contacts among advertisers/agencies and publishers
- Ability to build own pipeline
- Ability to self-manage
- Proven demonstration of successfully achieving sales goals
- Excellent communication skills – with prospects/customers as well as internally
- Technical orientation
- Excellent negotiator
- Fluent English (Native/Full processional proficiency)
- High level of Hebrew
- Additional languages spoken in EMEA – strong advantage
- Availability for travel
- Independent and proactive